We believe everyone deserves good design. We believe good design can inspire and change lives. The way we inspire and change lives is by designing beautiful, innovative, sustainable environments. If you’re the kind of person who wants to make a positive impact in the world talk to us about joining our team.
Presently, Sherman Carter Barnhart Architects is seeking the following position.
Architect/Assistant Project Manager
Sherman Carter Barnhart Architects is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, talented Architect/Assistant Project Manager.
Qualified applicants should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree of Architecture
- State of Kentucky Architectural License or near completion of ARE
- Minimum of 5 years of architectural experience
- Ability to design, develop contract documents, and perform construction administration
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to facilitate meetings with the clients, project staff, and consultant coordination
- The ability to utilize computer systems to effectively manage projects. Required computer skills: AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Adobe, and MS Office
Believing our people are the key to our success we support them with:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Flexible work hours to support a healthy work-life balance
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Retirement Plans
- Wellness Programs
- Commitment to professional development programs
If you’d like to inspire people and improve their lives through designing exceptional environments, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sherman Carter Barnhart Architects is an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA/M/F/D/V